Sunday 23 September 2012

Here is my first mind map for my theme ideas, took a little longer to get them into a mind map because my software wasn't working. Good start though. There were some other things from my first lesson thoughts but i chose not to put them in because they were too vague. I already have some game ideas sprouting from some of the themes, the physiological conditions and family members have been particularly favorable. I am also leaning towards the advertising and media manipulation and science themes.

I have been working on my project plan structure, it is basically the structure i use on my other project plans but with tweaks to make it more appropriate for this project. I will upload it once i have finalized my choice of theme and finished the first draft of the project plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment