Sunday 28 October 2012

Concept doc (artwork)


 I've been doing imagery for my concept doc, i did this one in more detail and with colour. It was monochrome before like everything else so i'm on a mission to fix it. It's rather inconvenient though.

This is the mock up for the notebook, i might have to change it a bit when i show it in the GUI section, like show the hand bringing it up and opening the notebook.
I did this one because i needed some artwork for the narrative USP and i didn't want to just reuse the two character artwork pieces of Alys and Gabriel. It's pretty rough but i didn't have much time. 
I trying to find the time to get extra artwork done but i think i might have to cut some corners and reuse or not have any imagery in certain sections. I can't see it being needed to have artwork showing first person movement, that just seems silly.


No comments:

Post a Comment